Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
At Anchorage Sleep Center, LLC (with clinics in Anchorage, Wasilla, and Fairbanks) we are committed to providing the highest quality of sleep services across Alaska. We strive to be pioneers in Sleep Medicine utilizing the latest in technology, promoting education, participating in clinical research and the advancement of new treatments. We offer a dynamic, collaborative work environment within our clinics, along with the guidance of board certified sleep specialists.
Our clinics provide clinical assessment and diagnostic sleep studies (portable and in-house polysomnography) for the full spectrum of sleep disorders. The practice includes out-patient sleep medicine clinical services, interpretation of polysomnography and PM studies, and full service Durable Medical Equipment.
We are currently looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a passion for Sleep Medicine (or desire to learn) and an ability to treat and care for patients with sleep disorders. Experience is preferred, but not required, and practice guidelines will be available if needed. Willing to travel from home clinic to other clinics (not to exceed 10 days per month). Ideal candidate should be personable, easy-going, and detail oriented.
- Completion of an accredited program for nurse practitioners or physicians assistants
- Appropriate licensing / registration
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in sleep; however, willing to train the right graduate candidate
- Ability to work collaboratively with physicians and other health care providers
- Must be licensed (or eligible) in Alaska and have DEA licensing within 90 days of employment.
- Reports to Medical Director for clinical performance
- Identify risk factors and formulate clinical decisions to manage acute and chronic sleep disorders and illness
- Develop patient care plans
- Provide patient education
Join us and enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Financial support for CME opportunities
- Advanced practice technology
- A positive work-life balance and Alaska's natural beauty and lifestyle
Qualified applicants may respond to this advertisement by email or fax at: