Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a Sleep Medicine Physician to join our growing Sleep Center. This practice could be 100% Sleep Medicine, or combined with a Neurology/Pediatric/Pulmonary/Psychiatry practice if desired.
Candidates with backgrounds in Neurology and/or Pediatrics a plus!
* The Department of Sleep Medicine has 3 physicians, a PA and an NP
* 10 Bed Sleep Lab on site, plus 3-2 bed regional sleep labs
* Excellent polysomnographic technicians, repiratory therapists and neurodiagnosticians * Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, Relocation, CME and outstanding benefits!
* Teaching hospital where research is supported
* Gundersen became the first known health system in the nation to offset 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy .
* Through Gundersen Medical Foundation’s Global Partners Program, you have the opportunity to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., the Matagalpa district of Nicaragua, and Yetebon, Ethiopia.
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 500 physicians and serving over 600,000 lives. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research. Gundersen offers a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more.
A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits. La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home. Please contact me for more information