Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates, PA (CEENTA), the region’s premier eye, ear, nose and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 90 years is looking to add to their team. We are currently looking for two Registered Polysomnographic Technicians. One position is Full Time and the other is a PRN position. The positions are for our South Park Sleep Center
The ideal candidate should be professional; detail oriented and love being a part of a team focused on providing excellent services for our company. Ideal candidates would have a “can do and will do” attitude and demonstrate the ability to contribute positively to the team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Performance of nocturnal PSG's, CPAP titrations, Adapt-servo ventilation titrations, and patient care as needed.
- Sleep study staging and scoring and occasional night-time training are an essential part of this role.
- Gather and Analyze Patient Information
- Review history, physical information, medications, procedure request, and study protocol.
- Complete and verify documentation.
- Educate patient on pre-testing, testing, and post-testing procedures
- Perform Testing Preparation Procedures
- Follow procedural protocols Polysomnographic Procedures and document routine observations including sleep stages and clinical events, changes in procedure, and significant events
- Perform polysomnographic data acquisition while monitoring study-tracing quality to ensure signals are artifact-free and make adjustments, if necessary.
- Assist in Polysomnographic Record Scoring by applying professionally accepted guidelines.
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance coverage on the first day of employment. Join our team to provide excellent patient care!
A successful candidate will possess the following;
Experience in both sleep and CPAP are essential
Must be RPSGT or RRT and licensed in the state of North Carolina
Interested candidates may email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 704-295-3415.