We are currently seeking an experienced Polysomnographic Technologist
to join our growing facility. Under the direction of the Medical
Director, and Lab Coordinator responsibilities include but are not
limited to :
- Review H&P, study requests, and protocol.
- Perform PSG, CPAP/BiPAP, MSLT, MWT studies as ordered
- Monitoring patients throughout the study
- Document observations such as sleep stages, clinical events, changes in pressure, and other significant events.
- Acclimate patients to CPAP/BiPAP along with mask fitting
- Score records using AASM protocols
- Perform required data entry, routine equipment care and maintenance, and other duties as assigned
- Follow Lab policy and procedures
- Ensure patient safety
- Must have or be eligible for license in the State of Louisiana
Will consider Respiratory Therapist with Sleep Disorder Specialist Credentials