Pulmonary Center Manager
Full service Respiratory Care
department, Sleep Disorders Center, and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Develops objectives, policies, and
procedures for department cost centers to formalize and implement the mission,
vision, and values of Billings Clinic. Maintains the standards, customer
relations, and practice in a designated service line. Accountabilities include:
quality of services; short and long range planning to achieve goals and
objectives; fiscal control; physician and interdepartmental/intradepartmental
relations; personnel management.
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to service area preferred
with 2-3 years of experience in service area.
- Demonstrated management/leadership and program
management skills related to the above tasks, knowledge, skills, and
- Current licensure/certification in the State of Montana
and/or Wyoming as appropriate or required for service line.
- CPR certification as appropriate for department and/or
- Current Montana/Wyoming driver’s license and the
ability to be insured to operate Billings Clinic vehicles.
- Current RT license
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
will be considered.