Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) is recruiting a full time Sleep Medicine Lab Supervisor. This position, working as a member of a multidisciplinary leadership team with adult and pediatric patients, has the primary responsibility to manage and oversee all administrative, operational and technical operations of the OHSU Sleep Disorders Laboratory in the Department of Neurology. Potential employee could have strategic involvement opportunity with the overall leadership of the Sleep Medicine program.
- BS or equivalent
- Experience in a sleep medicine program with leadership over clinical functions
- Sleep technician certification and training
- 5-10 years of experience in health care setting
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to communicate with highest level of professionalism both personally and in writing
- Must demonstrate complex problem solving skills
- Ability to represent program internally and externally
- Able to move about freely around campus and off campus throughout the work day
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation
- 5-10 years of experience in sleep disorders program in management role
For more information and to apply, visit our website at www.ohsujobs.com and reference job #: IRC56832
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.