SHS Medical Group is currently seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine Physician to join our team of providers .Join two highly respected Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine Physicians. Interested candidates will be providing outpatient clinic services, outreach clinic services in communities within our network and inpatient consults, testing and procedures.
The HSHS Medical Group has over 400 providers within its network, and works in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System, a multi-institutional, fully integrated health care system that sponsors 14 hospitals in 13 communities across Illinois and Wisconsin. The HSHS-affiliated local systems generate more than $1.5 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 14,000 people.
HSHS Medical Group offers a very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including:
• Generous Commencement Bonus, Value Based Incentive Bonus & Production Bonus
• Educational Loan Assistance
• Malpractice/Tail Coverage
• Health, Life, Dental, Disability Insurance
• Retirement Plans
• 4 weeks of Time off plus 1 additional day per year; up to 6 weeks & 6 Holidays
• $5000 paid in CME and 5 additional days off
• Relocation Assistance
• Outpatient Clinic
• Inpatient Consults and Testing
• Shared Call
• 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
• NO Overhead Expenses
• Strong Internal Referral Base
• Physician-Led Organization
• Be Compensated for Every Patient You See
• Great Schools System and Local Universities and Colleges
Springfield, the capital city of Illinois is located just a short 90 minute drive from St. Louis and is a thriving business community with a population of over 190,000. Springfield, Illinois offers a lower cost of living with a high quality of life. Springfield is home to the world-renowned Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, along with several other historical sites, and the Dana-Thomas House designed by world-renowned architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. Springfield has excellent private and public schools including a private and state university. There are 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses and a large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property, wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails, and a water park making it a great place to work, live and play for the whole family.