* RPSGT required
* Great attendance
* Self-motivated individual with little oversight needed
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
* Ability to provide great customer service, even in stressful situations
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner, both written and verbally
* Needs to be able to provide continuous and constructive feedback to their direct report
* Must be able to take constructive feedback and improve accordingly
* Possesses exceptionable Time Management Skills
* Solution oriented and able to make decisions
* Ability to complete a project as assigned
* Experience in Athena and Alice highly preferred
* Complete work within a busy patient schedule.
* Thorough documentation of patient interactions to provide quality direction for next steps.
* Perform Sleep procedures under the direction of a physician with established methods and procedures.
* Responsible for patient care, quality control and improvement activities
* Completing all tasks assigned
* Communicate effectively with providers and staff to assist in therapy concerns
* Ensure AASM and SHMD standards are being met in the overnight testing environment
* Provide the highest level of patient care
This position is a full-time position and will travel between Los Gatos and Sunnyvale locations Sleep Health MD’s locations.
· High school or equivalent
· * RRT or RPSGT required: 1 year
Required license or certification: