Board Certified Sleep Physician
Mountain Heart Medical Practice and Sleep Facility is a comprehensive cardiology and sleep clinic located in Flagstaff, Az. We are seeking a full-time, board certified physician for our Sleep Department. Our center has an on-site 8- bed sleep laboratory working 6 nights per week and is a provider of sleep-related DME.
- Mountain Heart Sleep Facility is the only accredited sleep related breathing disorder testing facility within 90 miles, and services all of Northern Arizona including the Navajo and Hopi Indian Reservations.
- The Mountain Heart team includes 5 full-time Board Certified Cardiologists, 2 full-time Physician Assistants, 2 full-time Nurse Practitioners, 2 Respiratory Therapists, and 6 Polysomnographic Technologists.
- Innovative practice combining CPAP, BiPAP, patient education, counseling and support
- Highly competitive compensation earning potentially $500,000.00 per year and generous benefit package.
- Enjoyable 4 Seasons
- Hiking, biking, and jogging trails throughout the city
- 9,500 feet ski resort 7 miles north of Flagstaff
- Home of the World’s First “International Dark Sky City”