If you are a dynamic Polysomnographer that shows outstanding patient care and work ethic through Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence (ICARE), then you are the right fit for Martin Health System.
Sleep Lab Highlights:
- State-of-the art sleep testing for all types of sleep disorders:
- Adults and children.
- Our sleep center is currently 4 beds and we utilize Compumedics Grael recording system.
- Must be a High School graduate or equivalent;
- Must have successfully completed the registry exam of the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists or have a RRT credential and at least one year clinical experience, including arrhythmia recognition required.
- Sleep disorder experience and four year degree preferred.
- Basic CPR required. This position requires working night shift.
- Due to the nature of work in the Sleep Disorders Center, the candidate should have the ability to work autonomously and independently; calming and responding to patient needs and explanations.
Some Benefit Highlights for FT:
Med/Dental/Vision- following 60-90 days of employment
401K/403B- start up immediately, match will follow after qualifying time met, 100% up to 6%
PTO- competitive accrual start and increases every 3 years
Holiday-additional 3 Holidays each year in addition to the PTO