Experience the Pacific Northwest Lifestyle at its Best!
Take the Next Step in Your Career!
Skagit Regional Clinics is recruiting a BC Sleep Medicine physician. We are a multi-specialty group of 150 providers providing comprehensive healthcare services to the residents of our communities; offering services in 28 specialties.
* BC Fellowship trained Sleep Medicine physician
* 100% Sleep Medicine out-patient clinic and on-site hospital Center for Sleep Disorders
* Center for Sleep Disorders Medical Director
* No call responsibilities
* Our department is staffed by BC Polysomnography technicians
* Skagit Valley Hospital's Center for Sleep Disorders is accredited by the AASM
* Our 6 bed Center for Sleep Disorders offers patients private suites and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
* Relocation assistance
* Income guarantee with production component
Skagit Valley Hospital is a healthcare leader in Northwest Washington, providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities. Skagit Valley Hospital features private rooms throughout; from the Level III Trauma Emergency Department to the Family Birth Center the hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET, as well as a spacious center for Sleep Disorders. We are home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization labs and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
Located in Mount Vernon Washington in the heart of the beautiful Skagit Valley, 60 miles north of Seattle and 86 miles south of Vancouver, B.C. The area offers quick access to the San Juan Islands and the North Cascade Mountains; hiking, camping; biking and skiing right in your back yard! Endless water sports and mountain activities provide an amazing lifestyle. Bike to work! Close enough to all major metropolitan area, enjoying all the best in world class sports and entertainment.
Please visit us at: http://www.srclinics.org and http://www.skagitvalleyhospital.org