The Polysomnography Technologist performs basic and advanced diagnostic sleep studies.
- Prepares patient and equipment for ordered testing. Interviews patient to determine sleep disorder issues and to explain testing procedures.
- Performs and documents testing. Monitors patient throughout testing and intervenes as necessary to resolve patient needs or equipment issues.
- Scores, interprets and reports results of sleep studies.
- Prepares, calibrates, repairs and maintains equipment required for testing. Determines and reports needed repairs/replacements.
- Minimum Qualification: Valid Respiratory Care Practicioner License or Registered Polysomnography Technologist (RPSGT) in the State of Indiana obtained hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate of an Polysomnography program or Respiratory Therapy program by hire date to position
How To Apply:
Click HERE to apply today!
To view our job openings, visit http://www.stvincent.org/careers, click on New/ Returning Applicants and search for Job ID: 150472