PQRSwizard is an online PQRS registry designed specifically for the benefit of AASM members. Quality measures reporting is easy with PQRSwizard, a simple and cost-effective online tool that collects and reports quality measures data under the CMS PQRS program.
Use PQRSwizard to organize clinical data and to help provide evidence-based care to your patients.
Access the AASM PQRSwizard
• CMS is no longer offering an incentive for successfully participating.
• Providers will experience the payment adjustment (penalty) for the first time in 2015, based on 2013 reporting.
• The data reported in 2015 will be used to assess the 2017 payment adjustment (penalty) for incorrectly or not reporting. The penalty will be -2%.
• The Value-Based Modifier now applies to all PQRS Eligible Medicare Physicians
• 3 New Measures added to Sleep Apnea Group:
• #128 Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan
• #130 Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
• #226 Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
PQRSwizard is an easy to use online tool to help physicians and other eligible professionals quickly and easily participate in the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS). Similar to online tax preparation software, the PQRSwizard helps guide professionals through a few easy steps to rapidly collect, validate and submit their results to CMS. PQRSwizard is powered by the CECity registry, a CMS Qualified Registry for PQRS reporting.
When you register through the AASM, the PQRSwizard program is only $225. That's a savings of $74 compared to the retail price of $299. Penalties based on your total allowed charges for Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) covered services.
The AASM is offering a discount to group practices. Practices with 10-20 participating physicians will receive 10% discount on PQRSwizard registration. Practices with 21 or more participating physicians will receive a 15% discount on PQRSwizard registration.
Didn't find what you need? Members can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org